- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Bad Stone Phase Shifter Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20820 000000000 J20820000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EHX has resurrected the legendary Bad Stone Phase Shifter. With prices of vintage 1970s-era Bad Stones soaring, now is your chance to get a reissue t...Click To Read More About This Product
Faithful reincarnation of the legendary 1970s Bad Stone with carefully selected updates for the today's rocker.
EHX has resurrected the legendary Bad Stone Phase Shifter. With prices of vintage 1970s-era Bad Stones soaring, now is your chance to get a reissue that is faithful to the original circuit design and three-knob control layout, but features up-to-date enhancements for the modern player.
The Bad Stone delivers an incredible six stages of phase shifting plus a manual mode that lets the player freeze the phase. Its Rate knob controls the phase-shifting speed which goes from a very slow swoosh to a rapid, oscillating warble. Feedback determines the depth of the phase effect and a toggle switch lets the user select Auto or Manual modes.
In addition to the die-cast package, other modern amenities include true bypass for maximum signal path integrity, an effect status LED and an AC jack that accepts a standard EHX9.6DC power supply.
- Variable feedback with six stages of phase shifting
- Manual Shift mode that lets you freeze the phase
- Compact, rugged die-cast package
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
- Effect status LED
- Built-in AC jack that accepts an optional EHX9.6DC power supply, comes with a 9V battery
Add the vibe of classic rock phasing to your arsenal of effects. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.