- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Bass Clone Analog Chorus
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46349 000000000 J46349000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Clone chorus pedal’s core circuitry is nearly identical to the legendary Small Clone chorus, but with added features especially for bass. Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
A Small Clone chorus specially designed for bass guitar.
The Bass Clone chorus pedal’s core circuitry is nearly identical to the legendary Small Clone chorus, but with added features especially for bass. Chorus is a combination of modulated and dry signals. The Bass Clone’s Crossover switch cuts low end from the modulated signal so the pedal delivers a more accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition. The Treble control affects the whole signal while the Bass control only affects the dry half. Together with the Crossover switch they provide precise sound shaping that lets you achieve a tight, focused bass guitar sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top.
- Based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.75 in. (70 mm) x 4.5 in. (115 m) x 2.1 in. (54 mm)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.