- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Bass MicroSynth Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- 528004 000000000 528004000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Micro Synthesizer XO adds the great sounds of the early Moog synthesizers to your bass arsenal. The pedal features 10 slider controls for ul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add the great sounds of the vintage synthesizers to your bass.
The Bass Micro Synthesizer XO adds the great sounds of the early Moog synthesizers to your bass arsenal. The pedal features 10 slider controls for ultimate control with 4 independent mixable voices (bass, octave, sub-octave, and square wave or distortion), the Bass Micro Synthesizer Pedal lets you create those fat, vintage analog synth sounds.
- Sub Octave
- Square Wave
- Attack Delay
- Start Frequency
- Stop Frequency
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.