- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Bass Mono Synth Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48855 000000000 L48855000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EHX Bass Mono Synth transforms your bass into 11 great-sounding synthesizers, from vintage synth emulations to thick, stacked voices to deep puls...Click To Read More About This Product
Transform your bass into a wide range of awesome synth tones.
The EHX Bass Mono Synth transforms your bass into 11 great-sounding synthesizers, from vintage synth emulations to thick, stacked voices to deep pulsing sounds and more.
Its intuitive layout makes it easy to use and easy to dial in good sounds quickly. DRY controls the volume of your dry bass signal at the Synth Output. SYNTH controls the volume of the Synthesizer sound at the Synth Output. Used together they let you create just the right mix. The SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how your playing dynamics trigger the synthesizer and allows you to fine tune the way the pedal responds to your bass rig and playing style.
With the CTRL knob you can adjust a key parameter for each of the eleven synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides more tweakability for customizing your sound. There’s also an EXP input which lets you control an entirely different parameter in real-time with an expression pedal!
Using the built-in Preset footswitch, a user customizable preset for each of the 11 synth sounds can be created, saved and recalled. The factory presets are also easy to restore should you wish to.
From lush, warm sounds to sharp, percussive stabs, the Bass Mono Synth puts a collection of cool bass synths at your fingertips.
Call or click to order today!
- Features 11 great-sounding mono synth sounds
- Easy-to-use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the 11 synth sounds
- Comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC-200mA power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.