- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502714 000000000 502714000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb pedal surrounds your tone with an aria of rich presence. It's loaded with 7 different types of reverb pl...Click To Read More About This Product
Stunning, programmable reverbs with tap tempo and complete control.
The Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb pedal surrounds your tone with an aria of rich presence. It's loaded with 7 different types of reverb plus digital echo, all of which work in true stereo. Full programmability lets you recall previous settings instantly. The EHX Cathedral Stereo Reverb lets you create the perfect space for your instrument or voice while offering an elegance that takes your music to a higher ground.
The Cathedral offers two spring modes: Grail Spring, based on the Holy Grail's spring emulation, and Accu Spring, an Accutronics spring tank emulation. Top notch, professional Hall, Room, Plate, and Reverse reverb algorithms. Grail Flerb mode is the EHX Holy Grail Flerb with greater adjustability. Echo mode makes the Cathedral into a versatile 2-second digital delay. Up to 2 seconds of Pre-Delay, with Feedback allow for reverberant echoes. Tap tempo footswitch sets the pre-delay time with your foot. Instantaneous infinite reverb is yours by pressing and holding the Tap footswitch. Tone controls on the reverbs allow for further refinement of the sound. True stereo in and out.
- 24-bit A/D/A converters
- True stereo inputs and outputs
- 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay section
- Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode
- Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb
Make your instruments and vocals sing with this awesome stereo reverb effects pedal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.