- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Big Muff Pi Sustain Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J11396 000000000 J11396000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Long revered for its sweet singing tone and violin-like sustain, the classic three-knob Big Muff Pi has helped define the sound of rock guitar for ov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The original evolves.
Long revered for its sweet singing tone and violin-like sustain, the classic three-knob Big Muff Pi has helped define the sound of rock guitar for over 40 years. Now, EH has added some extras for those who crave more sound shaping control. Introducing the Deluxe Big Muff Pi. It delivers all the classic sounds of the original NYC Big Muff Pi, plus more.
The MIDS EQ allows tonal shaping of the Big Muff distortion like never seen before, the GATE function lends itself to playing the Big Muff in new ways providing blasts of fuzz when you play and silence when you don't, the ATTACK control adds definition to chords and riffs without getting in the way of the Big Muff's original tone, and BASS BOOST brings back some low end when TONE is turned up to its treble settings.
Big Muff Knob Layout - familiar Sustain, Tone and Volume controls
MIDS EQ - fully parametric MIDS EQ includes variable frequency sweep, boost or cut level control and switchable Q or bandwidth amount
Footswitch for MIDS EQ -turn on the MIDS EQ circuit with the stomp of your foot
Gate - remove unwanted hum
Attack -preserves pick attack with an enhanced version of your dry signal
Bass Boost - switchable bass boost
Expression Pedal Input - sweep the frequency of the MIDS EQ with your foot
Sweet singing distortion. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.