- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz Op-Amp Powered Fuzz/Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46807 000000000 L46807000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz is an extremely versatile, classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion. At lower drive settings, it remains fairly clea...Click To Read More About This Product
Add just the right amount of grit to your sound with this versatile fuzz.
The Electro-Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz is an extremely versatile, classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion. At lower drive settings, it remains fairly clean and adds a pleasing mild distortion. As the drive is turned up, it transports you to a world of arena rock and produces spectacular, thick, meaty tones.
The stellar sound of the Flatiron Fuzz is a result of its circa late '70s, classic-style circuitry and the fact that it delivers symmetrical hard clipping. As a point of reference, you might refer to the old Rat pedal, but we think you’ll prefer the Flatiron.
The Flatiron Fuzz features three controls: Volume, Drive and Filter. Volume sets the output level while Drive adjusts the amount of sustain and distortion. The unique Filter control is actually a low pass filter with a movable cut-off frequency. This is especially cool because it lets you dial in just the right amount of high-end, from dark to raunchy.
Electro-Harmonix trivia: The Flatiron Fuzz is named after the historic Flatiron Building in New York City. It’s an iconic landmark located just down the block from EHX headquarters in the 1970s and it’s the building pictured on the pedal.
Call or click to order today!
- Classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion
- Delivers symmetrical hard clipping
- As you turn down your guitar volume, it cleans up, but not all the way
- Unique Filter control
- Compact, pedalboard friendly design
- Comes with a 9Volt battery, accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter
- Features True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.