- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03022 000000000 J03022000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the price of vintage Hot Tubes soaring, countless guitarists have requested that EHX re-issue their 1970s CMOS Hot Tubes. EHX heard the requests...Click To Read More About This Product
An authentic re-creation of the original 1978 CMOS overdrive.
With the price of vintage Hot Tubes soaring, countless guitarists have requested that EHX re-issue their 1970s CMOS Hot Tubes. EHX heard the requests loud and clear. They used the exact same design and miniaturized it too so you'll get all of the best aspects of the original with a little more room on your pedal board.
Volume and Overdrive let you go from a gentle rasp that caresses your notes to a full-blown gain monster with a powerhouse punch. Sculpt your sound with the Tone control, or take a detour around the tone circuit with the Tone On/Off switch. True bypass for a pristine signal chain.
The Hot Tubes' unique design makes it superbly sensitive to every nuance of your pick attack and your guitar's volume settings. Hot Tubes delivers great sound at an eye popping price.
- CMOS overdrive
- Built from the same specs as the 1970s original
- Smaller, more compact design
- Sensitive to your touch and guitar's volume
- Tone bypass switch completely removes tone circuit
Capture a wide range of overdirve tones. Order today.
- True Bypass
- 9 Volt battery included
- Optional 9.6DC-200 power supply available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.