- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano Battalion Bass Preamp & Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46806 000000000 L46806000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-analog circuitry of the Electro-Harmonix Nano Battalion provides an amazing array of bass tones in a sturdy, compact package. A versatile MOS...Click To Read More About This Product
Get versatile bass tone and rich overdrive right from your pedalboard.
The all-analog circuitry of the Electro-Harmonix Nano Battalion provides an amazing array of bass tones in a sturdy, compact package. A versatile MOSFET drive circuit that can deliver everything from subtle, light overdrive to fully saturated distortion forms the pedal’s core.
The Nano Battalion features a three-band EQ with three EQ position modes for maximum flexibility and sound shaping control. The three-band EQ includes Treble (boost/cut above 1kHz) and Bass (boost/cut below 200Hz) controls, plus a Mid switch which provides a 9dB boost or cut at 500Hz. Three signal path options determine where the EQ is applied. In Distortion Mode the EQ comes after the distorted signal and has a powerful effect on its timbre while the clean signal is not affected. In Input Mode the EQ comes first in the signal path affecting both the clean and distorted signals. Boosting frequencies in this mode can drive the distortion to a more saturated state. In Dry Mode the EQ affects the clean signal, but not the distorted signal.
The Nano Battalion includes a 1/4" input jack and 1/4" output jack. When a normal TS cable is connected to the output jack it delivers an unbalanced signal. When a TRS cable is plugged into this jack, it outputs a balanced signal that can go directly into a mixing console or recording interface.
The Nano Battalion is a powerful, versatile tool for bass players.
Call or click to order today!
- All analog circuit with MOSFET drive for great tone and variation
- 3-band EQ and three EQ position modes for maximum sound shaping control and flexibility
- Great for active or passive, pickup-equipped basses
- 1/4" output provides an unbalanced output with a TS cable or a balanced signal with a TRS cable to right into a mixing console or recording interface
- Comes with an EHX9.6DC-200 Power Supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.