- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano Big Muff Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03746 000000000 J03746000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nano Big Muff Pi works and sounds identical in every way to the classic NYC Big Muff Pi. Electro Harmonix took the Big Muff circuit and simply sh...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Big Muff sound packed into a compact pedal perfect for any pedal board.
The Nano Big Muff Pi works and sounds identical in every way to the classic NYC Big Muff Pi. Electro Harmonix took the Big Muff circuit and simply shrunk it without changing its rich sustain and legendary sound.
For over 40 years, the Big Muff Pi has helped define the sound of rock guitar. Three flexible yet powerful controls let you dial in the perfect sound. Crank the Volume to bring on the distortion while the Tone knob focuses on sonic color and the Sustain control unleashes a powerful, silky, singing tone.
Revered by contemporary guitarists and rock legends alike for its rich, creamy, violin-like sustain, everyone wants a piece of the Pi. Now you can have it in the time-honored classic chassis, or the new, compact nano design.
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Crushing distortion
- Compact, rugged enclosure
- Adjustable tone
- True bypass for maximum signal integrity
- Comes with a 9 Volt battery
- 9.6DC-200BI EHXpower supply optional
Add it to your board today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.