- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano Double Muff Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H68693 000000000 H68693000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original 1969Muff Fuzz had just a touch of overdrive and sounded like a vintage amp with a slightly torn speaker. Electro-Harmonix paired two of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic dual overdrive/fuzz, now in a Nano-sized package!
The original 1969Muff Fuzz had just a touch of overdrive and sounded like a vintage amp with a slightly torn speaker. Electro-Harmonix paired two of these together in one box to create the Nano Double Muff. Use just one Muff for a hint of milky distortion, or cascade the second Muff for over-the-top overdrive that turns the milk into cream.
In single mode, the amount of overdrive will lessen as you decrease the volume on your guitar. You can compensate for this by increasing the volume of the single Muff. In Double Mode, the Muff knobs will interact with each other so you can tweak your sound for the perfect amount of distortion every time. The Electro-Harmonix Nano Double Muff is true bypass, and operates on a 9V battery (included) or optional EHX 9.6V AC/DC adapter.
- Two Muffs in a Nano-sized pedal
- Operates in Single or Double Muff modes
- Simple control set”one knob for controlling the level of each Muff
- True bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.