- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano Muff Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150082 000000000 150082000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Muff Overdrive Effects Pedal revives the big sound of the 1969 classic Muff Fuzz effect in a compact, die-cast aluminum pac...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge fuzz in a teeny pedal!
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Muff Overdrive Effects Pedal revives the big sound of the 1969 classic Muff Fuzz effect in a compact, die-cast aluminum package. No complicated settings needed here: just the switch and a volume knob. Rugged construction and amazingly compact
to save valuable pedal board space! The red LED indicates when the effect pedal is switched on.
You can power the Nano Muff Overdrive pedal with a 9V battery, or an optional 9V 100ma tip-positive AC adapter with an 1/8" plug.
Small die-cast case saves valuable pedal board space
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.