- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano Operation Overlord Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70953 000000000 L70953000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a nano-sized version of the Operation Overlord with the same great overdrive and distortion tones, but in mono for those who don’t require st...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact and highly versatile effect.
This is a nano-sized version of the Operation Overlord with the same great overdrive and distortion tones, but in mono for those who don’t require stereo ins/outs. It’s super versatile and ready for your axe, be it guitar, bass or keys.
The Nano Overlord is switchable between two modes: Normal and Boost. Normal mode provides low to medium gain sounds and relies on three amp-like JFET gain stages. When Boost mode is engaged it’s like adding a pedal-type OD circuit in front of the JFET stages to really increase overall distortion.
The pedal also features a Dry blend control which is invaluable for bass and keyboards, a 3-position input level selector switch and an active 3-band EQ.
- Compact, yet feature laden overdrive and distortion pedal
- Create sounds ranging from boost without the grit and sweet crunch all the way to intensely saturated overdrive and thick distortion
- 3-position input level switch lets you set the initial input gain level for a variety of instruments including guitar, bass and keyboards.
- Active 3-band EQ for superlative tone shaping
- In Normal Mode three amp-like JFET gain stages provide low to medium gain sounds
- In the switchable Boost Mode a classic pedal-style overdrive circuit is added before the JFET stages to increase overall distortion
- The pedal’s Dry blend control is especially useful for bass and keyboards because it lets you retain your instrument’s articulation, harmonic content and bottom end.
Boost or crank it up. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.