- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano Pocket Metal Muff Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150099 000000000 150099000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Can powerful metal really fit in your pocket? Consider the size of your SUV's keys. The Electro-Harmonix Nano Pocket Metal Muff Distortion Pedal take...Click To Read More About This Product
A small pedal with a ton of firepower!
Can powerful metal really fit in your pocket? Consider the size of your SUV's keys. The Electro-Harmonix Nano Pocket Metal Muff Distortion Pedal takes the most powerful features from the popular Metal Muff and artfully squeezes them into a slick, die cast aluminum housing. Switch-selectable mid frequencies offer powerful scoops. With separate knobs for volume and distortion level, and a red LED indicating whether effect is on or off. Works with a 9V battery or optional AC adaptor.
- Volume knob
- Distortion level knob
- Mid frequency selection switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.