- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Dual-Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74188 000001000 L74188000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 stereo reverb effects pedal comes with even more reverbs and functionality than its predecessor, the Oceans 11. It fea...Click To Read More About This Product
You won't need to conduct a heist to get a treasure trove of reverbs.
The Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 stereo reverb effects pedal comes with even more reverbs and functionality than its predecessor, the Oceans 11. It features two simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines, series and parallel control for the dual reverbs, 24 presets and advanced I/O allowing for stereo in/out or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options. The pedal also includes a new Tide Control for stereo image alteration, a Lo-fi Control, an infinite attenuation control and an input jack for external expression and 3-button footswitch control.
A Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a different reverb effect. Comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.
The Oceans 12’s reverbs are:
ROOM – two modes: reverb algorithms modeled after a lively room and a spacious performance hall
SPRING – two modes: vintage 1962 Fender® 6G15 tube reverb emulation and the spring algorithm from the EHX Holy Grail
PLATE – two modes: two emulations of the smooth, metal plate reverb often used in high-end recording studios during the 1960s and '70s
REVERSE – two modes: a reverse reverb effect as well as true reversed echoes
ECHO ¬¬– three modes: a digital delay with various echo rhythms feeding into a plate reverb
TREM – three modes: a classic, periodic volume envelope with various shapes applied to both the wet and dry mix of a hall reverb
MOD – two modes: chorus and flange reverbs that create rich reverb tails
DYNA – three dynamic, experimental reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
AUTO-INF – three modes: auto-infinite reverb (w/optional chorus or flange) that “listens” to your playing and crossfades to a new reverb wash upon detection of newly struck notes.
SHIMMER – two modes: two configurations of a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
POLYPHONIC – two modes: two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts that add dimensionality to the reverb tail
RESONANT – two modes: reverb excited by tunable resonators and configurable self-oscillating filters on the reverb tail
Call or click to order today!
- 2 simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines
- Series and parallel control for the dual reverbs
- 24 presets
- Stereo in/out or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options
- Tide Control for stereo image alteration
- Lo-fi Control
- Infinite attenuation control
- Tap tempo to set your pre-delay time, echo time and more
- Input jack for external expression and 3-button footswitch control
- Equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.