- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Platform Stereo Compressor/Limiter Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36152 000000000 K36152000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Platform is a sophisticated, professional stereo compressor limiter that includes volume swell and tape reverse, plus overdrive....Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile compressor, overdrive and more in one convenient pedal.
The Electro-Harmonix Platform is a sophisticated, professional stereo compressor limiter that includes volume swell and tape reverse, plus overdrive. It’s powerful for studio or post production work, yet compact enough to take to a gig!
- Studio-quality compressor/limiter lets the user precisely tune dynamics regardless of the instrument or situation
- The compressor/limiter includes a full complement of controls: Volume, Attack, Release and Sustain, plus pushbuttons for Hard or Soft Knee and the Limiter
- Foot-switchable overdrive section adds versatility and includes dedicated controls for Volume, Tone and Drive; together with the compressor it produces a sound that’s saturated, smooth and slippery
- Adjustable Swell function creates bowed, fade in and reverse effects
- True stereo operation, can be used as Mono In and Out, Mono In and Stereo Out, or Stereo In and Stereo Out
- Features a three-color, eight-LED compression meter that displays the compressor’s actual gain reduction in real-time
- Stereo buffered bypass that’s great for keeping your signal pristine with multiple pedal setups and long cable runs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.