- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix RTG Random Tone Generator Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H92856 000000000 H92856000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A faithful reissue of a rare EHX synthesizer first introduced in 1980. The palm-sized synth produces wild, randomly changing tones over a four-plus o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Create brilliant, wild sounscapes with this awesome reissue of a classic.
A faithful reissue of a rare EHX synthesizer first introduced in 1980. The palm-sized synth produces wild, randomly changing tones over a four-plus octave range. Creates sensational soundscapes, especially when used with other effects!
- Rate knob controls the speed at which the tones are generated
- Glide switch adds portamento or a glide between pitches
- I/O is super simple with just a ¼" output jack
- A footswitch turns the RTG on or off and an indicator LED alerts the user to its status
- Power is through a standard 9Volt power supply or 9Volt battery (included)
Inspire your sound. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.