- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Treble Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620033 000000000 620033000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Treble Booster guitar pedal is based on the classic design from the '70s. Now the boost effect is back to help yo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adds presence and bite to your sound.
The Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Treble Booster guitar pedal is based on the classic design from the '70s. Now the boost effect is back to help your sound take new flight. Whether it's overdriving an amp or just adding some serious bite to your sound, the Screaming Bird stompbox screams nothing but highs. Use the Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Treble Booster to make your guitar cut through any mix.
- True Bypass
- Up to 20dB of HIGH frequency gain to any amp
- Center frequency of 1.6KHz to 2.4KHz at maximum volume
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- 96DC-200BI power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.