- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Silencer Noise Gate Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26944 000000000 J26944000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer' three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
When you want to share your sound, but not the "noise".
A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer' three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
I/O includes 1/4" Input, Output, Send and Return jacks. The footswitch selects whether The Silencer is engaged or in bypass mode; buffered bypass allows the effects loop to remain in your signal path when the gate is bypassed. A built-in AC jack accepts a standard power supply like the EHX 9.6DC unit (optional) and the pedal comes with a 9V battery.
Three controls for precise fine-tuning
Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
Compact design, rugged chassis
Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (sold separately)
Get this in your signal chain to effectively clean up any unwanted mess. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.