- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20056 000000000 J20056000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Super Pulsar Tremolo lets you sculpt the tremolo' shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure ...Click To Read More About This Product
Super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing.
The Super Pulsar Tremolo lets you sculpt the tremolo' shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analog circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape-shifting waves.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position
- Save and recall up to 8 presets
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 4.75" x 5.75" x 2.5", 146 mm x 121 mm x 64 mm
Order this versatile tremelo pedal today for a ton of tonal options.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.