- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Super Switcher
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48853 000000000 L48853000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Super Switcher, as its name implies, offers a powerful solution for players who are tired of “tap dancing” around their pedalboard. In effect, it...Click To Read More About This Product
Ditch the dance and get your pedals in order.
The Super Switcher, as its name implies, offers a powerful solution for players who are tired of “tap dancing” around their pedalboard. In effect, it moves all of your pedals to your pedalboard’s front row while delivering control of them with one button push. The result is that it puts the player back in control of an unruly pedalboard!
It’s also perfect for any guitarist using the “four-cable method” because it makes it easy to properly route effects that should go in front of an amp and those that are best in the effects loop.
When it comes to live performance, the Super Switcher can efficiently organize presets into banks that are easy to recall and match your show’s set list. If you’re playing to a click track and want to have the presets recalled via MIDI programmed to a song, the Super Switcher can handle that, too. It’s also a great way to sync time-based effects to the same master clock.
Call or click to order today!
- Extensive I/O maximizes flexibility and control.
- Features mono and stereo send/return, insert send/return and mono/stereo out
- Equipped with tuner and tap tempo outs, MIDI In & Out and more
- Features eight mechanical-relay controlled, true bypass loops
- Provides 128 presets: 16 banks with 8 presets each
- Tap footswitch sets the BPM
- The Super Switcher can be configured to send/receive MIDI clock and send tap signals to the output
- BPM can be global or per preset
- Tuner footswitch sends the input signal to the tuner out and cuts off the signal from any loops or output
- Boost footswitch engages a knob adjustable, output gain Boost on both the left and right channels
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.