- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Switchblade+ Channel Selector Footswitch
- Write a Review
- H79047 000000000 H79047000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Switchblade+ offers a convenient solution to a player's switching needs. Route your signal to either output A or B, or send it to both at once. C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Switchblade+ offers a convenient solution to a player's switching needs. Route your signal to either output A or B, or send it to both at once. Connect a tuner or effects pedal to its dedicated Tuner output. With a fully passive audio path and active LED indication, the new Switchblade+ is your utilitarian sidekick.
- Controls -
A/B Footswitch (LED) - Press this switch to route the input signal to either OUT A (Red LED) or OUT B (Green LED).
A+B Footswitch (LED) - Press this switch to route the input signal to both OUT A and OUT B. When A+B is engaged (Red LED), the A/B Footswitch has no effect on the signal path.
- I/O -
INPUT - Connect the output of your instrument or another effects pedal to this jack.
TUNER - Connect this jack to the input of a tuner device or another effects pedal. This jack is hardwired to the INPUT jack and provides a direct output regardless of the state of the unit.
OUT A - Connect this jack to the input of an amplifier or the input of another effects pedal. Depending on the state of the A/B and A+B controls, this jack will output either the direct input signal or no signal. When the A/B LED is lit red or the A+B LED is lit up, OUT A is selected.
OUT B - Connect this jack to the input of an amplifier or the input of another effects pedal. Depending on the state of the A/B and A+B controls, this jack will output either the direct input signal or no signal. When the A/B LED is lit green or the A+B LED is lit up, OUT B is selected.
- Power -
The SWITCHBLADE+ can be powered by a 9V battery or a 9VDC battery eliminator capable of delivering at least 16mA. The optional 9V power supply from Electro-Harmonix is 9.6DC-200BI (same as used by Boss & Ibanez) 9.6 Volts DC 200mA. The power supply must have a barrel connector with center negative.
The SWITCHBLADE+ can also operate without power, since the audio path is fully passive. With no power, however, the LED indication will not function.
When A+B is engaged, the input impedance at the INPUT jack is equal to 50kÎ in parallel with the combined input impedances of the devices connected to the TUNER, OUT A, and OUT B jacks. When A+B is not engaged, the input impedance at the INPUT jack is equal to 100kÎ in parallel with the combined input impedances of the devices connect to the TUNER jack and OUT A or OUT B.
- Route your signal to output A or output B or both simultaneously
- Easily switch between different pedal boards
- The tuner jack is hardwired to the input jack and provides a direct output for a tuner or other effects regardless of the state of the unit
- The audio path is completely passive
- The Switchblade Plus can be powered by a 9 volt battery or 9VDC eliminator
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.