- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Tri Parallel Mixer Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66492 000000000 L66492000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EHX’s Tri Parallel Mixer is a powerful effects creation and mixing hub. Three separate FX loops with flexible controls allow for multiple configurati...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your sound and signal routing with this versatile stomp.
EHX’s Tri Parallel Mixer is a powerful effects creation and mixing hub. Three separate FX loops with flexible controls allow for multiple configurations, as follows:
-Run up to three FX Loops in parallel and create sounds that are not possible by connecting effects in series.
Switch seamlessly between FX Loops in XOR mode
-Send one instrument out to three separate amplifiers
-Mix three instruments into a single output.
The Tri Parallel Mixer is surprisingly compact considering the level of functionality it provides, while its intuitive controls and I/O make it easy to operate. The Tri-Parallel Mixer comes with an EHX 9.6DC power supply.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.