Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Harmonix Triangle Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Electro-Harmonix Triangle Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Effects Pedal$107.10
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Big the incredible vintage sound of the first-generation Big Muff in a modern package.
Electro-Harmonix founder, Mike Matthews, says: “The Big Muff Pi is the pedal we are best known for, so I wanted to commemorate EHX’s 50th anniversary (1968-2018) by re-releasing V1, the very first Big Muff. Original pedals are now selling for hundreds of dollars, and this reissue absolutely nails that creamy, violin-like sustain and musical tone at a price a working musician can afford.”
The Triangle Big Muff features the following nods to convenience: an LED to indicate effect status, true bypass switching and the option of being powered by a 9-volt AC adapter.
Call or click to order today!
Triangle Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Effects Pedal Specifications:
- The authentic V1 Triangle Big Muff reissued in a nano-sized chassis
- Effect status LED
- True bypass
- Vintage look and graphics
- Comes with a 9V battery, also accepts an optional EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.