- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Triangle Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L39554 000000000 L39554000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EHX has reissued the original Version 1 Big Muff, and it’s dripping with vintage Electro-Harmonix DNA and tone. Dubbed the Triangle Big Muff because ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big the incredible vintage sound of the first-generation Big Muff in a modern package.
EHX has reissued the original Version 1 Big Muff, and it’s dripping with vintage Electro-Harmonix DNA and tone. Dubbed the Triangle Big Muff because of the layout of its Volume, Sustain and Tone controls, this is the one that started it all. The Triangle Big Muff is a faithful re-creation of the original circa 1969 circuit, now housed in a pedalboard friendly, die-cast chassis.
Electro-Harmonix founder, Mike Matthews, says: “The Big Muff Pi is the pedal we are best known for, so I wanted to commemorate EHX’s 50th anniversary (1968-2018) by re-releasing V1, the very first Big Muff. Original pedals are now selling for hundreds of dollars, and this reissue absolutely nails that creamy, violin-like sustain and musical tone at a price a working musician can afford.”
The Triangle Big Muff features the following nods to convenience: an LED to indicate effect status, true bypass switching and the option of being powered by a 9-volt AC adapter.
Call or click to order today!
- The authentic V1 Triangle Big Muff reissued in a nano-sized chassis
- Effect status LED
- True bypass
- Vintage look and graphics
- Comes with a 9V battery, also accepts an optional EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.