- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Turnip Greens Multi-Effect Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14973 000000000 J14973000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Turnip Greens is a compact multi-effect pedal combining the award-winning Soul Food Overdrive and Holy Grail Max Reverb. The Soul Food delivers t...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect blend of Soul Food Ovedrive and Holy Grail Reverb into one must-have pedal.
The Turnip Greens is a compact multi-effect pedal combining the award-winning Soul Food Overdrive and Holy Grail Max Reverb. The Soul Food delivers transparent sounds starting with clean boost and progressing all the way to intense overdrive. It's equally adept at adding punch to a player's tone, pushing an amp into saturation or in front of other dirt pedals driving them into new worlds of distortion.
The Holy Grail Max provides four carefully crafted reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate and Reverse. A newly designed analog wet/dry control yields a constant volume curve as the Blend knob is turned from fully dry to fully wet, while also keeping the dry signal analog through the pedal. The pedal's left side features the Holy Grail Max's controls and independent footswitch while the right side is dedicated to the Soul Food's controls and footswitch.
A toggle effect-order switch, located in the middle of the Turnip Greens, selects whether the overdrive or reverb is first in the effects chain. Send and Return jacks let the player insert effects into the signal path between the two. With the switch to the right the signal chain is Soul Food †’ Holy Grail Max which produces a traditional sound familiar to most players. In the left position the signal chain is Holy Grail Max †’ Soul Food. Now the reverb is boosted by the overdrive which, when used in conjunction with pedals in the effects loop, can create very lush textures.
The Turnip Greens features an internal switch that lets the player select between true bypass or buffered bypass for the Soul Food section. In true bypass mode, when the Turnip Greens is set to bypass, the input jack is connected directly to the amp jack and nothing else. In buffered bypass mode, the bypass signal passes through a high-quality buffer circuit before it is output from the Amp jack.
The new Turnip Greens comes standard with an EHX 9.6-Volt/DC200mA AC Adapter.
The new Turnip Greens multi-effect pedal combines two of EHX's hottest-selling products, the transparent Soul Food overdrive and lush Holy Grail Max reverb. Beyond simply combining these two great products, we've added additional features to make the pair even more potent!
- Soul Food goes from clean boost to classic distortion and can easily drive a guitar amp into saturation
- Holy Grail Max delivers four studio quality reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate and Reverse
- An Effects Loop lets you put a single pedal or your entire pedal board in between the Soul Food and Holy Grail Max
- An Effect Order toggle switch lets you put either the Soul Food or Holy Grail Max first in the chain
- Comes with an EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adapter
Get your daily dose of greens. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.