- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix XO #1 Echo Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150405 000000000 150405000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The #1 Echo is part of the Electro-Harmonix line of Micro (xo) guitar effect pedals, with a small die-cast housing. But don't let the size deceive yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Digital delay with good ol' EHX analog tone.
The #1 Echo is part of the Electro-Harmonix line of Micro (xo) guitar effect pedals, with a small die-cast housing. But don't let the size deceive you - it produces some of the finest digital echo available, with a full two seconds(!) of maximum delay time. Echo/delay effect is controlled by feedback and delay time knobs. A blend control lets you adjust the amount of delay in your signal to make sure the Micro #1 sits exactly where you want it in any track or performance.
A rugged footswitch selects whether the #1 Echo pedal is engaged or bypassed, indicated by an LED. When in Bypass mode, the output jack is connected to the input jack through a buffer. It's equipped with standard 1/4" instrument I/O jacks. The barrel connector is for a 9-volt battery eliminator capable of delivering 100 mA of current. The inner ring of the 9-volt battery eliminator must be negative, the outer ring positive. The unit's battery may be left in or taken out when the eliminator is in use.
- Up to two seconds of delay
- Blend control
- Delay Time control
- Feedback control
- On/off footswitch
- LED indicator
- 1/4" input and output jacks
- Buffer bypass
- Battery or included AC adapter power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.