- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix XO Hum Debugger Hum Eliminator Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150136 000000000 150136000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Listen &ndash do you hear that? That sound coming from your amp vaguely like a swarm of African killer bees coming to chase away your audience? The E...Click To Read More About This Product
The beautiful sound of silence from a small pedal.
Listen &ndash do you hear that? That sound coming from your amp vaguely like a swarm of African killer bees coming to chase away your audience? The Electro-Harmonix Hum Debugger Hum Eliminator Pedal completely and totally eliminates hum from any audio source. It is not a suppressor. It is not a noise gate. It is absolute silence. Small and compact so it won't take up valuable space on your pedal board. Green LED indicates when it's engaged.
Get rid of that hum once and for all! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.