- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix XO Q-Tron Plus Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- 150436 000000000 150436000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Electro-Harmonix' Q-Tron+ Envelope Filter pedal is the classic envelope follower with effects loop. Place your favorite effects between the preamp an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed by Mike Beigel, inventor of the legendary Mu-Tron III envelope filter.
Electro-Harmonix' Q-Tron+ Envelope Filter pedal is the classic envelope follower with effects loop. Place your favorite effects between the preamp and filter section without changing the envelope drive. Be creative with the effects you plug into the FX loop and invent totally new sounds. Ratify your Mojo!
- Controls: Mode, Response, Range, Peak, Gain, Boost.
- Sweep Switch.
- 1/4" input and output, 1/4" effect loop
- DC power input for battery replacement.
- LED indicates whether effect is engaged or bypassed.
- Second LED indicates signal overload.
- 24DC-100 power supply included
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Drive (Up/Down)
- selects direction of filter sweep : upwards or downwards.
- Normal mode allows setting the Gain control without changing the output volume.
- Peak (Q on the Mini Q-Tron)
- Determines frequency peak of filter. Makes more "effected sound" when turned up more.
- Functions as both a volume control and a filter sensitivity control in boost mode. In normal mode it acts only as a filter sensitivity control, unlike the Mutron-III which also changes the unit's output volume.
- Range (Hi/Lo)
- Emphasizes vowel like sounds in low position, overtones in high position.
- Mode (LP/BP/HP/Mix)
- Select the filter used by the effect: Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass or a mix of Bandpass with dry unprocessed sound.
- Response (Slow/Fast)
- Selects either a slow, smooth, vowel-like attack or the fast, snappy response of the original Q-Tron.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.