- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix XO Stereo Pulsar Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #150127 000000000 150127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Micro Stereo Pulsar Tremolo Effects Pedal is everything you love about the Pulsar in a small, die-cast aluminum package.Controls...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big stereo tremolo effect from a very compact pedal.
The Electro-Harmonix Micro Stereo Pulsar Tremolo Effects Pedal is everything you love about the Pulsar in a small, die-cast aluminum package.
Wave shape switch: selects between the wave triangle mode and the square wave mode.
Shape knob: changes the shape of the waveform that modulates the tremolo.
In wave triangle mode, as the shape knob is turned from the fully counter-clockwise position to the center position, the wave starts as a rising sawtooth and becomes a triangle. From the center position to the fully clockwise position, the wave changes from a triangle to a falling sawtooth.
In square wave mode, as the shape knob is turned from the fully counter-clockwise position to the center position, the wave starts as a small pulse-width wave and becomes a square-width wave. From the center position to the clockwise position, the wave changes from a square-width wave to a large pulse-width wave.
Depth knob: adjusts the amount of tremolo that will be applied to your signal.
Rate knob: adjusts the speed of modulation for the effect.
Rate/status LED: if the effect is engaged, the LED will blink at the same rate that the effect modulates. If the LED is off, the Pulsar is in bypass mode. The footswitch engages/disengages the effect. 9V DC power jack.
- Small die-cast aluminum case saves valuable pedal board space
- Depth, shape, and rate controls
- 9V battery or optional AC operation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.