- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Analog Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01712 000000000 J01712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From mild to crunch to lead, the empress distortion does it all. This true bypass pedal offers three flavors of distortion while retaining a super ti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact completely analog distoriton.
From mild to crunch to lead, the empress distortion does it all. This true bypass pedal offers three flavors of distortion while retaining a super tight low end and naturally compressing like a high-gain amp. The mild setting offers gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob. The crunch setting is tight, with good bite. The lead setting offers high gain with lots of sustain. Gain control, two bands of EQ and output control allow you to tweak the sound to taste.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- 3 Flavors of Distortion - Select between mild, crunch and lead
- Mild - gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob
- Crunch - great for rhythm playing. tight low end with strong bite
- Lead - high gain with lots of sustain
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound
- Bass - Works great on bass
- True Bypass - The Empress Distortion employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
Pick it up today!
- Input Impedance 300k
- Output Impedance 5k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 12kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption 35mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions(WxHxL): 2.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.