- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Buffer Analog I/O Interface Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01713 000000000 J01713000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Empress buffer was designed to be the complete I/O interface for the pedal board, while maintaining the highest fidelity to your guitar's signal....Click To Read More About This Product
Save your tone and save your signal with this compact pedal.
The Empress buffer was designed to be the complete I/O interface for the pedal board, while maintaining the highest fidelity to your guitar's signal. Signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the buffer is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables. Additionally, all the connectivity of your pedal board is consolidated to make set up quick and easy.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path
- Flat Top - Velcro your tuner to the top and you won't use any pedal board real estate at all
- Complete I/O - All the connections to your pedal board consolidated in one place. Makes setup and teardown quick and easy
Pick one up today!
- Input Impedance 1Meg
- Output Impedance 510 „¦
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 5Hz - 40kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption 42mA
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio 105.3dB
- Headroom +9.4dBu
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connectors 1/4" Jack
- Output connectors 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 2.5" x 1.25" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.