Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
An all analog buffer designed to save you from signal loss and preserve your tone.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path
- Complete I/O - All the connections to your pedal board consolidated in one place. Makes setup and teardown quick and easy
- Switchable Boost - Dial in up to 30dB of clean boost and switch on and off with the soft touch foot switch
- Tuner Mute - Hold the footswitch for a second and mute the amp output for tuning
- Noise Filters - Similar to Dolby's noise filter technology, choose between 2 different noise filters to remove any unwanted noise from your effects chain
- Input Pad - Pad or boost the input by 3dB. Great for matching outputs of different guitars, reducing really hot active pickup signal or boosting the signal to your effects to improve signal to noise ratio
- Input Loading - Load down your pickups a little, a lot or not at all. It's up to you
Add it to your board today!
Buffer+ Analog I/O Interface Guitar Pedal with Switchable Boost Specifications:
- Input Impedance 10k - 1Meg
- Output Impedance 510 „¦
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 5Hz - 40kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption 42mA
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio 105.3dB
- Headroom +9.4dBu
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connectors 1/4" Jack
- Output connectors 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 2.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.