Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
The perfect pedal for the heavy riff shredder.
The two independent channels can be voiced similarly so that one channel can be used as a solo boost, or they can be voiced entirely differently by using the mid-range control in conjunction with the 3-position mid-frequency select switch. Add in separate weight controls to shape the low end response of each channel, and a global hi/low eq section that allows you to fine tune your particular amp and cab combination, and you've got a serious tool to create a supremely heavy sounding rig.
On top of all this Empress added an extremely responsive and hassle-free noise gate that will ensure dead silent operation with even the most obscene amounts of gain added.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Super High Gain - It's called the heavy, what'd you expect?
- Weight - An intuitive new control that changes the character of your low end
- 3 Band EQ - Selectable mid frequency lets you get precise EQ curves, with boost or cut up to 10dB per band
- Dual Channel Design - Heavy and Heavier let you set your channels similarly, for rhythm/solo, or completely differently for a wider range of tones
- Soft Touch Switches - Relay bypass and intelligent switching make this pedal super easy to use
- Noise Gate - Natural and aggressive settings let you tailor the gate to your needs, keeping noise out of your signal chain
- True Bypass - The Empress Heavy employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
Add it to your board today!
Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance 1M
- Output Impedance 510 Ohm
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 35Hz - 17kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption 200mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 4.5" x 2" x 3.5"
- Weight: 1lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.