- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Multidrive Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01410 000000000 J01410000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The idea of blending amps together has been a studio trick used on countless recordings over the years. Being able to blend the strengths of certain ...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect combination of fuzz, distortion and overdrive that captures the best qualities of each sound.
The idea of blending amps together has been a studio trick used on countless recordings over the years. Being able to blend the strengths of certain amplifiers and have other amps fill in the weaknesses produces a richer, better balanced sound. Up until now, the only way to repoduce this live was to haul a few amps around with you on the road. After a few gigs of doing that, a lot of players end up compromising tone for the ease of carrying 1 amp around with them. This is where the multidrive shines.
The multidrive allows you to blend Overdrive, Distortion and Fuzz together, creating a full and rich array of tones that would not be available otherwise. Let the sustain of fuzz, the bite of distortion and the clarity and note definition of overdrive all work together! It's like having an overdrive pedal, a fuzz pedal, and a distortion pedal, all in one box.
The Empress Multidrive is three killer drive tones in one box with the ability to blend them to taste. Each drive can be individually high-pass and low-pass filtered giving you infinite possibilities at your finger tips. Don't be fooled, this isn't a box of clones, its three new innovative circuits delivering tube preamp sound in a 4x3 inch box.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Independent control over the amount of fuzz, distortion and overdrive that gets added in parallel to create the final sound.
- Incredible Value
- Classic Fuzz, Vintage Overdrive and Versatile Distortion Pedal
- Works great on bass
- Comprehensive EQ
- True Bypass
- Toggle between 2 preset combinations
Add it to your pedal board today!
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: 110mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.