- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Nebulus Chorus Vibrato Flanger Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J57025 000000000 J57025000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Empress Effects Nebulus brings guitarists high quality chorus, flanger and vibrato effects in a really compact 4.5 by 3.5 inch pedal. To increase...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a wide range of versatility from a compact pedal.
The Empress Effects Nebulus brings guitarists high quality chorus, flanger and vibrato effects in a really compact 4.5 by 3.5 inch pedal. To increase the tone range even further 3 variations on each effect are available for a total of 9 tweak-able modes. All this flexibility is easy to access via a preset system capable of storing up to 8 different presets.
The chorus mode offers a lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus. The flanger setting has a classic tape flange, a 70's negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange. Lastly, but certainly not least, are the vibrato sub-modes which include a standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect.
Each mode includes a special switch which allows the guitarist to really tweak crucial settings and it also offers some bonus features like the ability to add compression to vibrato mode, for example. For further fine tuning, a tone switch is available offering warm, clean, and bright voicings to the effect.
This true bypass pedal offers the uncompromising sound quality that guitarists have learned to expect from Empress pedals in an incredibly small box. With chorus, flanger and vibrato all only one touch away, this pedal is an incredible value.
- Chorus: A lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus
- Flanger: A classic tape flange, a '70s negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange
- Vibrato: A standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect.
- 8 Presets: Up to 8 custom presets, easily accessed with the touch of a button.
- Advanced Configuration: Lets you customize the functionality of the Nebulus to suit your needs.
Call or click to order today!
- Special Switch: Allows you to tweak settings important to the mode you're using, making the Nebulus even more customizable
- Tone: Choose between warm, clean and bright voicing for each effect.
- Soft Touch Switches - Soft touch switches control a relay bypass making transitions as smooth as possible.
- True Bypass: The Empress Nebulus employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size: The enclosure measures approximately 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.