- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Tremolo2 Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J01411 000000000 J01411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Empress Tremolo2 is an original design built from the ground up to include innovative features without sacrificing tone. The audio signal path is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An advanced tremolo that does much more than traditional pedals.
The Empress Tremolo2 is an original design built from the ground up to include innovative features without sacrificing tone. The audio signal path is analog, but the tremolo effect is controlled digitally via opto technology.
Tap tempo, selectable waveforms, a choice of 8 rhythms and a full preset system capable of storing up to 8 presets are all at your fingertips. The control port allows control over the Tremolo2 via external tap tempo, expression pedal, control voltage and MIDI, making the tremolo2 more powerful than ever!
- Pristine sound
- Modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo, square wave and triangle wave setting
- Tap Tempo averages your last four taps. Also choose different tap to tremolo rate ratios. 1:1, 3:4, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4
- You can also set it to play different rhythms
- Aa gain stage on the output delivers up to 12dB of gain without adding any distortion to the signal
- Save all your settings in up to 8 presets and recall with the touch of a button.
- True Bypass
- Advanced configuration menu lets you configure how your tremolo works. Select from true or buffered bypass, 0-8 presets, MIDI configuration, Control port control (expression pedal, external tap, control voltage and MIDI) as well as which preset system to use, the ramp speed when switching between presets and more
Add it to your pedal board today!
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: 100mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg
- Output Impedance: 330 Ohm
- Frequency Response: (-3dB) 4Hz - 30kHz
- Input Headroom: +9.8dBu
- Output Headroom: +9.2dBu
- Distortion: 0.40%
- Signal to Noise: 107.7dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.