- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Artist Edition E653 50W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56532 000000000 J56532000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Artist Edition Vintage Style E653 offers amazing Engl tone in a streamlined two-channel, 50W tube platform. Loaded with a quartet of 12AX7 p...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome Engl tube tone with two versatile channels and 50W of power.
The Engl Artist Edition Vintage Style E653 offers amazing Engl tone in a streamlined two-channel, 50W tube platform. Loaded with a quartet of 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of EL34 power tubes, the E653 features easy-to-use controls, a built-in noise gate, serial/parallel switchable FX loop, power-tube monitor and much more.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, channel volume, master volume A and B, shape switch, bright switch, gain switch, presence
- Serial/parallel switchable FX loop
- Built-in noise gate with threshold control
- Power Tube Monitor
- Outputs: 1x4 ohm, 1x8 ohm, 2x8 ohm, 1x16 ohm, 2x16 ohm)
- Dimensions: 27.95 x 10.62 x 10.62 in. (71 x 27 x 27 cm)
- Weight: 42.76 lb. (19.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.