- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl E651 Artist Edition 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20372 000000000 J20372000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Artist Edition was developed as a modified version of an E650 Blackmore Signature head, originally used from 2006 as a studio amp by Gary Mo...Click To Read More About This Product
A modded E650 with EL34 power amp tubes.
The Engl Artist Edition was developed as a modified version of an E650 Blackmore Signature head, originally used from 2006 as a studio amp by Gary Moore. This first unit was eventually returned to Engl upon Gary' passing. Although based on the E650, Engl amp designer Horst Langer incorporated some modifications such as replacing the 5881 power amp tubes and voicing with EL34'. Within a short time, word got out about this version and artists such as Doug Aldrich, Ken Hammer, Paul Stanley and Scott Gorham put in their requests. Paul Stanley and Ken Hammer are still actively using their amps live on stage.
- Type: Tube
- Power: 100 watts
- Two Channels
- Two Gain levels per channel
- Tone control: Bass / Mid / Treble
- Effects loop: Serial / parallel
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4 x EL34 power amp tubes
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Boost per channel
- Two Master Volume knobs
- "Bright" switch on Clean channel
- "Shape" (Mid-boost/cut) for Lead channel
- Made in Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.