- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Marty Friedman Inferno Signature 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J56531 000000000 J56531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Marty Friedman Inferno signature tube guitar amp head offers 100W of high-octane power that's built to suit the needs of one of metal's grea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome Engl tone built for one of metal's biggest guitar heroes.
The Engl Marty Friedman Inferno signature tube guitar amp head offers 100W of high-octane power that's built to suit the needs of one of metal's greatest shredders.
2 Channels, Clean, Lead, Gain boost switch for both channels, Bright switch for the clean channel, Tone switch for the lead channel, separated Gain and Volume controls for each Channel, two 3-band EQs, Noise Gate with threshold adjust for the lead channel with gain boost on, FX loop (serial to parallel adjustable) switchable via foot switch, four 12AX7 tubes
100 Watts (four EL34 tubes), second Master Volume available via foot switch and controllable at the rear panel
Call or click to order today!
Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, master, tone switch, gain boost, noise gate
Built-in noise gate
FX loop (serial to parallel switchable)
Outputs: 1x4 ohm, 1x8 ohm, 1x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm, 2x16 ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.