- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Special Edition E 670 100W Guitar Amp Head (6L6)
- Product 481489
This Special Edition Engl head delivers a universe of sound from a single amp head, optimized for the next generation of ambitious guitar players. 6 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sweet sound and amazing MIDI control possibilities.
This Special Edition Engl head delivers a universe of sound from a single amp head, optimized for the next generation of ambitious guitar players. 6 basic sounds and 24 switchable sound options to store 128 MIDI presets. From crystal clean to smooth jazz, from Texas crunch to pounding rock, from fat metal punch to screaming leads. 100W of mega-power. It doesn't get much better. 5 ECC 83 preamp tubes and 4 - 6L6 deliver 100W of mega-power, with 50W half-drive mode for even more options.
- Tube Driver circuit for effect devices
- Also serves as a separate 5th channel that can be selected directly (with or without EQ)
- Modern and Classic sound-shaping buttons determine the basic voicing of all 4 channels,
- 2 gain variants for each of the basic channels: Gain Boost and Hi Gain
- 3 voicing sections: one EQ for Clean and Crunch (Main Channel 1), one for Lead I and Lead II (Main Channel 2) and another for the Tube Driver
- Every channel sports a dedicated Treble knob
- Various sound-shaping buttons tuned to match the tonal requirements of the given channels
- Large spring reverb with separate knobs for the 2 Main Channels
- 3 effect loops: FX Loop I and FX Loop II are variable, switchable effect loops, while Serial FX Loop is a separate circuit that can be used in series with 2 main effect loops
- Each effect loop may be activated for each channel as well as for the Tube Driver circuit
- 2 each power amp Master and Presence knobs, accessible via MIDI
- Variable MIDI-switchable power amp output (50 or 100 watts) with hot impedance adjustment
- A/B speaker switching with separate impedance selector for connected speaker systems
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line output for routing preamp or power amp signals to mixers or recording gear
- MIDI In and Thru ports serve to integrate the amp into a MIDI system
- 128 MIDI presets, accessible via 16 MIDI channels
- Offers three different remote interface ports: Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (sold separately); the MIDI In accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller
- Amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch allowing you to switch the four channels remotely
- Programmable Noise Gate for suppressing noise in the Crunch, Lead I, and Lead II channels
- Made in Germany
Order today and have the most technologically advanced guitar amp available.
- Input: from -20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
- Effect Return: from -20 dB nominal, max. 0 dB
- SEND, level range: from -20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.
- Freq.Comp. Line Out: +6 dB max.
- Power consumption: approx. 390W max., equipped
- with 6L6GC power tubes
- External at 230/240 mains voltage: 2 ATL (2 amps slo-blo)
- External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 4 ATL (4 amps slo-blo)
- Internal: 2 x 2.5 ATL (2 amps slo-blo)
- V1, V2, V3, V4: 6L6GC (factory loaded) or EL34, matched sets
- V5: ECC83 FQ, input tube
- V6, V7: ECC83 selected
- V8, V9: ECC83 standard
- Logic control system: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for Processor
- Software: software source code; Upgradeable with external Programmer
- MIDI: Asynchronous data protocol according to the MIDI standard; MIDI program changes 0 - 127; MIDI channels 1 ” 16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume), value 0-5 = Master Volume Mute, Mute, value
> 5 = default, Master Volume level
- Serial Amp Control: Proprietary ENGL asynchronous data protocol
- Dimensions: 71 x 28 x 29 cm
- Weight: 26 kg; 57.3 lb.