- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Tube Preamp E 530
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481526 000000000 481526000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 4-channel Engl tube preamp has much more to offer than just being the heart of a modern Rock rack system. Besides the convincing clean, crunch, ...Click To Read More About This Product
4-channel tube preamp for guitar with a 1.5-watt headphone amp for silent practice.
This 4-channel Engl tube preamp has much more to offer than just being the heart of a modern Rock rack system. Besides the convincing clean, crunch, and lead tones, a balanced recording compensated output helps you lay your parts straight into your hard drive. A stereo 1.5-watt power amp works with any cabinet or headphone for silent practicing.
The two main channels, Clean and Lead, feature dedicated voicing sections, gain pots and volume controls for precision sound shaping and fine-tuning. The Gain Lo/Hi switch converts the Clean channel to a Crunch channel and, in the Lead channel, the sound spectrum encompasses everything from Heavy Crunch to Ultra Gain. With a 4-band voicing section featuring two midrange bandwidths and a Contour switch that can be accessed via footswitch or the optional ENGL MIDI Switcher Z-11 (sold separately), the Lead channel is amazingly versatile. Another handy feature is the Defeat function, which bypasses the preamp and routes the guitar signal directly to the output. This feature enables you to connect two preamps in series and this option enlarges the tonal spectrum. The variable Stereo Line Out and a frequency compensated Line Out give you a wide range of application options. For instance, you can patch the preamp signal directly to a mixing console or recording device and simultaneously drive a stereo power amp.
- Four channels
- Gain Lo/Hi switch
- 4-band voicing system
- Contour switch
- Defeat function
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
- Input: -20 dB max. -3 dB
- Instrument: -10 dB max. 0 dB
- Line Out: -10 dB max. 15 dB
- Headphones poweramp: 2 x 1.5 watts at 4 Ohms
- V1: ECC83/12AX7 FirstQuality
- V2: ECC83/12AX7 selected
- Dimensions: 19", 1 rack space, depth: 260mm
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.