- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball VP JR. Passive Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- 152107 000000000 152107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball VP JR. Passive Volume Pedal has a durable, compact design that allows more floor space. It features a potentiometer with 250kOhm resis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact and optimized for passive instruments!
The Ernie Ball VP JR. Passive Volume Pedal has a durable, compact design that allows more floor space. It features a potentiometer with 250kOhm resistance suitable for the audio path of passive instruments. A micro taper switch gives you 2 distinct swell rates. A tuner output provides silent tuning in the heel-down pedal position.
The potentiometer has a 250k ohm resistance suitable for the audio path of passive instruments. Behind the jack area under the footplate is a micro taper switch which provides the user two distinct volume swell rates. Overall Volume Pedal Junior dimensions: 3.5" W x 10" L x2 3/8" H . The main pivot shaft is of centerless ground 1/2' diameter stainless steel, precision seated though nylon bushings at both ends. Tough long lasting Kevlar cable transmits pedal travel to the controls and is attached by stainless steel springs.
- Compact design
- Potentiometer is optimized for passive instruments
- Micro taper switch provides 2 distinct swell rates
- Tuner output
Take full of your volume for better dynamic effects. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.