- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K Active Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 152108 000000000 152108000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K Active Volume Pedal has a rugged, compact design that provides more floor space and features a 25kOhm pot optimized for ...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for active pickups!
The Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K Active Volume Pedal has a rugged, compact design that provides more floor space and features a 25kOhm pot optimized for the hot signal of active instrument pickups. The pedal's tuner output allows silent tuning in the heel-down pedal position.
- Compact design
- 25 kOhm potentiometer for active pickup signals
- Tuner output
Why use your grandaddy's volume pedal on your active-wired tone machine? Grab this one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.