- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eventide MixingLink Guitar Effects Pedals Mic Pre with FX Loop
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06215 000000000 J06215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This I/O station for multiple devices has many typical uses, but its versatility lends it a universal usefulness that can adapt to many different cha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
FX Loop Send and Return supports Balanced and Unbalanced signals - interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
Latching or Momentary Footswitch control of FX Loop for performance effects
Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
Guitar Amp output and Headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
International universal power supply included
Operates on 9V battery
No phantom power)
48V Phantom power for Condenser mics
Balanced XLR Output which supports DI and Line levels
Instrument and Balanced Line level inputs
Versatile Mix Control supports 3 modes- 100% Mic w/FX blended in, or Mic/FX balance control, or 100% FX (no Mic)
Order today and solve multiple challenges with a single unit.
Inst in: +10dbu, 500k?
XLR line in: +24dbu, 22k?
XLR mic in: +4dbu, 2k?
From FX: +10db, 200k?
Aux in: +4dbu, 5.0k?
To fx: +10dbu, 400?
To amp: +10dbu, 250?
Phones: 150mw per channel, min load = 8 ohms
Di/line out: (di) -10dbu, (line) +18dbu, 200?
Aux out: 18mv, 200? (mobile mic level)
9 VDC, 500 ma, center pin (-)
Minimum required current at 9VDC = 200mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.