Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Eventide MixingLink Guitar Effects Pedals Mic Pre with FX Looptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
High Quality Mic Pre with FX Loop in a compact form.
- FX Loop Send and Return supports Balanced and Unbalanced signals - interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
- Latching or Momentary Footswitch control of FX Loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar Amp output and Headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- International universal power supply included
- Operates on 9V battery
- No phantom power)
- 48V Phantom power for Condenser mics
- Balanced XLR Output which supports DI and Line levels
- Instrument and Balanced Line level inputs
- Versatile Mix Control supports 3 modes- 100% Mic w/FX blended in, or Mic/FX balance control, or 100% FX (no Mic)
Order today and solve multiple challenges with a single unit.
MixingLink Guitar Effects Pedals Mic Pre with FX Loop Specifications:Analog input
- Inst in: +10dbu, 500k?
- XLR line in: +24dbu, 22k?
- XLR mic in: +4dbu, 2k?
- From FX: +10db, 200k?
- Aux in: +4dbu, 5.0k?
- To fx: +10dbu, 400?
- To amp: +10dbu, 250?
- Phones: 150mw per channel, min load = 8 ohms
- Di/line out: (di) -10dbu, (line) +18dbu, 200?
- Aux out: 18mv, 200? (mobile mic level)
- 9 VDC, 500 ma, center pin (-)
- Minimum required current at 9VDC = 200mA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.