- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eventide TimeFactor Twin Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150251 000000000 150251000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eventide TimeFactor Twin Delay Pedal serves up studio-quality sound, and 10 Stereo or Dual Mono Delay effects. Included are Digital Delay, Band D...Click To Read More About This Product
2 independent 3-second delays for your guitar.
The Eventide TimeFactor Twin Delay Pedal serves up studio-quality sound, and 10 Stereo or Dual Mono Delay effects. Included are Digital Delay, Band Delay, Vintage DDL, Filter Pong, Tape Echo, MultiTap Delay, Modulated Delay, Reverse Delay, Ducked Delay, and Looper.
With the TimeFactor Pedal you can change programs instantly. Enjoy realtime control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or an expression pedal. Set effect rates with Tap Tempo and MIDI Clocksync. The Eventide TimeFactor has 27 User Presets, a 12-second Looper, unlimited presets through MIDI, and true analog bypass.
Rugged cast metal construction, metal footswitches for Instant Preset access, mono or stereo operation, and gutter or line level inputs and outputs.
Nothing Sounds Iike an Eventide
Through the decades, top players have depended on Eventide: Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Robert Frlpp, John Petruccl, and Adrian Belew, to name a few. Now, for the first time, these effects are portable AND affordable. Stomp-box simple, TimeFactor fits on your pedal board or in your gigbag.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedaIs.
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. TimeFactor includes Eventide's 10 best delay effects from the past 35
years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
NO DEAD ENDS
Obsolescence is so 20th Century
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- Two independent 3-second Delays
- Studio-quality sound
- Instant Program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI
- or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clocksync
- 27 User Presets, unimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- 12-second Looper
- Metal footswitches for Instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Gutter or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
- 10 Stereo or Dual Mono Delay effects:
- Digital Delay
- Band Delay
- Vintage DDL
- Filter Pong
- Tape Echo
- MultiTap Delay
- Modulated Delay
- Reverse Delay
- Ducked Delay
Call or click to order today!
- Size: 4.8' X 7.5' X 2.1 2"
- Weight 2.15 Ibs
- Power 9VDC 1200mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.