Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
EVH 5150 III 50-watt Tube Head Stealth Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Delivers a full-spectrum of tone in a compact format.
Tweaked to meet Eddie’s touring requirements, this 50-watt head delivers a full-spectrum of tone. Channel one powers crystal-clear clean tone; channel two features increased gain for greater sustain and is re-voiced for improved low-mid frequency definition; channel three also has improved range for the “low” control and oozes with increased liquid gain.
Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel three has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls. All three channels also have global presence and global resonance controls.
The amp is also loaded with seven JJ ECC83 preamp tubes, a pair of Shuguang 6L6 power tubes, switchable output impedance (4, 8 and 16 ohms and an adjustable bias control.
Seductively dark in black textured vinyl with a dual black EVH striped steel grille front panel, the 50-watt stealth head also comes with vintage-style “chicken head” black control knobs, red lamp jewel, dual speaker output jacks, four-button footswitch, effects loop, direct out and molded plastic handle. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH accessory.
- 50-watt head
- Three Channels
- Channels one and two have independent dual concentric gain/volume controls
- Channel three has independent gain, volume and EQ (low, mid and high) controls
- Global presence and resonance controls for all three channels
- Selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- Adjustable bias control
- Seven JJ ECC83 preamp tubes and two Shuguang 6L6 power tubes
- Dual parallel speaker output jacks, effects loop, headphone jack, line out and MIDI input
- Four-button footswitch with ¼” input jack
- Available in Black textured vinyl featuring a dual black EVH-striped steel grille front panel
- High-quality fitted cover is optional
Upgrade to a pro-level head. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.