- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender 64 Custom Princeton Reverb 12W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73285 000001000 L73285000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Terrific for any kind of music, Fender’s Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintes...Click To Read More About This Product
This modern classic is ready for the stage, studio and beyond.
Terrific for any kind of music, Fender’s Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building.
Highly collectable 1960s models bring big money on the vintage gear market. These originals, as well as long running Fender reissue models, are used on every stage and in every venue worldwide. Hand-wired in Corona, Calif., the 12-watt ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb joins this prestigious group.
Premium features include: Hand-wired AA1164 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo, Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors, Three 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes, 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube, Matched pair of 6V6 power tubes, 12 watts output power, 10” Jensen alnico P10-R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate breakup, Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight, Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering, Lightly aged silver grille cloth, Footswitch and amp cover included.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 12W (tube) at 8 ohms
- Tubes: one 12AT7, three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp); one 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Channels: One
- Inputs: Two - (1/4”, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Speaker: 1x10” Jensen P10R Alnico
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Reinforced Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Footswitch: 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off) (Included)
- Cabinet Material: Solid Pine
- Dimensions: 16.4" x 20" x 9.4" (41.6 x 50.8 x 23.8 cm)
- Weight: 32 lb (14.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.