- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender '65 Princeton Reverb 12W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482325 000001000 482325000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Amp is an authentic all-tube reproduction of the original classic. The Princeton Reverb amplifier delivers 12W throug...Click To Read More About This Product
Revel in its classic tube tone and waves of vintage 'verb!
The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Amp is an authentic all-tube reproduction of the original classic. The Princeton Reverb amplifier delivers 12W through one 10" Jensen Special Design speaker. This single-channel amplifier favorite has two inputs, reverb and vibrato effects with an included footswitch, and control knobs for Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed and Intensity. The tube complement consists of a trio of 12AX7s, a 12AT7, dual Groove Tubes 6V6s, and a single 5AR4 rectifier tube. The Fender Priceton Reverb combo is covered with tough vinyl, and Fender ships the reverb amp with a vinyl dust cover.
- Made in USA
- Amp Type: Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- Output: 12 watts into 8 ohms
- Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x Groove Tubes 6V6, 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Speaker: 1-10" Jensen Special Design C-10R
- Channel: 1 channel (2 inputs)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Covering: Black textured vinyl
You don't have to wait any longer for genuine tube sound. Make your move today.
- Weight: 34 lb.
- Dimensions: 19-7/8"W x 16"H x 9-1/2"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.