- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Acoustic 100 100W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #J50070 000000000 J50070000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender’s Acoustic 100 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complement...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rich, full acoustic tone in a beautiful grab-and-go combo.
Fender’s Acoustic 100 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar’s form and voice.
The perfect portable system for solo performances, the Acoustic 100 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
Two inputs: combo 1/4 in./XLR
Speaker: 1x8 full range
Controls: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select and feedback elimination for both channels
Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
Brown grille cloth
Footswitch sold separately
Height: 14 in. (35.6 cm) x 18.5 in. (47.0 cm) x 9.25 in. (23.5 cm)
Weight: 17.6 lbs. (7.98 kg)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.